Work with a growing website firm that serves well-recognized and established organizations all over the nation.
Jordan Crown, a web design agency located in Everett, Washington is on the hunt for a talented designer to work on fun and engaging client marketing websites.
We’re looking for a creative Web/UX Designer with a strong portfolio, and a dedication to creative design, to join our team. Applicants must be skilled in UX/UI/IA; front-end development (HTML/CSS) is a plus, but not required. Typical projects will involve:
- Sitemap creation that lists out and organizes all major components of the website.
- Wireframing process to discover how the content and navigation can be leveraged to maximize usability.
- Theme design to explore aesthetic approaches that are inline with the client’s messaging and tone.
- Full-fidelity mockups explicitly showing the vision for the website that can be handed off to our in-house development team.
- Providing excellent customer service in all client interactions.
To design beautiful and modern responsive websites with a focus on UX/UI/IA. To work efficiently and keep up with multiple projects.
- Able to quickly prototype 2 – 4 site wireframes a month with good UI, UX, IA, within 90 days of hire.
- On average, design 2 – 4 websites a month with an eye for typography, color theory, and strong branding within 90 days of hire.
- Within 6 months begin contributing ideas for improving current design process.
- Efficiency – Able to produce significant output with a strong ability to multi-task with minimal wasted effort.
- Communication – Creatively collaborate with others in a positive and proactive way with the ability to effectively convey ideas and listen to and incorporate others’.
- Follow-through on commitments – Lives up to verbal and written agreements.
- Intelligence – Learns quickly. Demonstrates the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Attention to detail – Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project. Able to accurately communicate handoff to development team quickly respond to any of their questions that may arise.
- Enthusiasm – Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude and strong drive to succeed.
- Quality – Taking ownership of projects, hold self accountable, doing things right the first time.
- Curiosity – Resourceful. Takes responsibility for themselves to look into alternative solutions. Doesn’t settle for the status quo.
- Integrity – Honest, polite and fair to others. Owning up to mistakes.
- Craft appreciation
- Flexible work schedule
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off policy
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Annual compensation between $50-75K will be based on experience and work samples. Potential for voluntary paid overtime.
Think you've got the skills we're looking for?
Please respond to this ad with your cover letter, resume and the top 5 websites you’re most proud of.
This is a partially onsite position. Remote candidates outside the area will not be considered.