Construction & Engineering Web Design
Powerful Project Portfolios
When it comes to engineering and construction websites, photos of your past projects are essential. Consider the following:
- Past projects build credibility – don’t hide your best work for your sales meetings, show it from the get-go.
- Past projects are relatable – prospective clients like to see other clients with similar needs and wants.
- Past projects tell stories – and stories are memorable. Keep your brand on your prospects’ mind.
Clear Service Pages
It’s very common for construction and engineering websites to get out of date. But, it’s essential that your clients and prospects know what you offer and the details of those offerings.
Create clarity with detailed, focused and engaging service pages.
Construction Website Staff Profiles
Investing in team photos for your construction company web design will bring personality and trust to your business. After all, these are the folks that your clients and prospects will be working with. These are the people that get stuff done.
Build a connection and include details like:
- Education, experience and past work
- Awards and achievements
- Personal likes and interests
- Fun facts
Compelling portfolios. Stellar services pages. Top notch bio and informational pages. What more is needed?
Any good construction or engineering company website wouldn’t be complete without a way to connect with the company. Typical lead generating forms include:
- Contact forms
- Request a quote form
- Demo call sign up
- Free consultation forms
Put it all together with a sales CRM and you’ll be amazed at how much easier it is to close deals.