Community maps will help prospective homebuyers get a geographically understanding of your communities.
The best maps are created dynamically… Imagine this:
- You have a new community you’d like to add to your website
- You log into your website backend and press “Add New Community”
- You upload some top-notch photos, type in a description and provide an address or coordinates
- You push publish and presto! your new community shows up beautifully on your community map
Stunning Listings & Photos
A picture says a 1000 words. This is true. So, when you go about posting pictures of new homes, let’s make sure those are 1000 amazing words.
Along with stunning pictures, good listings will often include:
- The numbers: square footage, lot size, bedrooms, bathrooms, price
- Geographical information (address, map, etc)
- A headshot and contact info for the listing’s selling agent
- Mortgage calculations
- Local amenities
- Move-in status
- Related listings
- Community Information
What are your core values? What’s your story? Consider the following pages for your home builder website design:
- Founder/builder bio information
- Core distinctives
- Company history
- Products that you use
- Your reviews & testimonials
Remember, your prospective buyer isn’t going to know what makes you unique unless you actually tell them.
Homes are complicated! They have a lot of moving pieces so give your buyers some help by providing helpful resources post-sale. These may include:
- Product warranty information
- Blueprints and home plans
- Customer care forms
The big idea? Make sure your buyers are really happy and it’ll strengthen your brand and lead to more sales.