Jordan Crown, a web design company located in Everett, Washington is on the hunt for a talented front-end developer to work on fun and engaging website projects.
- Build the frontend for an average site in one week within 90 days of hire
- Minimize revision time – due to inconsistencies with the provided design – to an average of 2 hours per project within 120 days of hire
- Implement process for optimal site-speed for client websites within 6 months
- Assist in establishing company front-end standards within 6 months
- Identify and implement improvements for designer-to-developer hand-off process within 6 months
- Identify and implement process improvements to decrease website build time within 6 months
- Identify design strategies to decrease website build time within 6 months
- Efficiency – Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Follow-through on commitments – Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Intelligence – Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Attention to detail – Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project. Able to accurately build a website based on provided mockups and fill in the gaps when necessary.
- Enthusiasm – Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Work Ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High Standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Curiosity – Resourceful. Takes responsibility on themselves to look into alternative solutions. Doesn’t settle for the status quo.
Our Cultural Environment
- Focused – work hard, get stuff done, aggressive
- Somewhat quiet
- Trust / respectful
- Craft appreciation
- Cooperative vs competitive
Compensation will be based on experience and work samples. Potential for paid overtime, bonuses and profit sharing.
Think you’ve got the skills we’re looking for? Please respond to this ad with your cover letter, resume and the top 5 websites you’re most proud of. At minimum, 3 of the websites must be responsive.