We are a team of technology innovators and creative minds who are on the lookout for talented individuals to join us. As a small, friendly group of designers, developers and strategists, we are passionate about building great websites, while also building a strong company. We are dedicated to bringing creative jobs to the local area and are looking for others who want to help us grow. Located in downtown Everett (corner of Rockefeller and Hewitt), our office is a stones throw away from Seattle.
We are looking for a creative Web/UX Designer with a strong portfolio, and a dedication to creative design, to join our team. Applicants must be skilled in UX/UI/IA; front-end development (HTML/CSS) is a plus, but not required.
To design beautiful and modern responsive websites with a focus on UX/UI/IA. To work efficiently and keep up with multiple projects.
- Able to quickly prototype 2 – 4 site wireframes a month with good UI, UX, IA, within 90 days of hire.
- On average, design 2 – 4 websites a month with an eye for typography, color theory, and strong branding within 90 days of hire.
- Within 6 months begin contributing ideas for improving current design process.
- An online portfolio that will make us weep
- A strong resume that demonstrates 2-4 years experience in designing websites for a wide range of industries, companies and applications
- Must be a an expert user of Sketch or Photoshop
- Strong focus on UX/UI/IA as it pertains to web design best practices
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with others in a positive and proactive way
- Driven towards creating outstanding solutions through a creative and active approach
- Meticulous attention to details
- Strong ability to multi-task with a positive attitude and willingness to work hard
- Self-motivated and driven to learn in order to become an even better designer and a great team member
What you’ll get…
- Make an impact on a growing team by helping create creative design solutions for a variety of clients
- Work with an in-house group of professional designers, developers, and strategists who work collaboratively in a team-based project environment
- Competitive, experience-based compensation
- Potential for profit sharing, and great overtime projects