Jordan Crown, a web design agency located in Everett, Washington is on the hunt for a talented web developer to work on fun and engaging client websites built with WordPress.
Note: The selected candidate for this position will start around mid-September.
We’re looking for a well-rounded full stack developer that can take a set of full-fledged designs to a fully functional website. Typical projects will involve:
- A set of efficient and scalable back end modules that hooks into the WordPress core
- Enhancement to the WordPress admin allowing advanced control over the site’s content and appearance
- Responsive themes built from the ground up, customized to the needs of the client
- Show competence with our WordPress framework within 90 days of hire
- Build the admin interface and front end for an average site in three weeks within 120 days of hire
- Minimize revision time – due to inconsistencies with the provided design – to an average of 2 hours per project within 8 months
- Identify and implement improvements for designer-to-developer hand-off process within the first year
- Identify and implement process improvements to decrease website build time within the first year
- Identify design strategies to decrease website build time within the first year
- Efficiency – Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Follow-through on commitments – Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Intelligence – Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Attention to detail – Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project. Able to accurately build a website based on provided mockups and fill in the gaps when necessary.
- Enthusiasm – Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Work Ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High Standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Curiosity – Resourceful. Takes responsibility on themselves to look into alternative solutions. Doesn’t settle for the status quo.
- Focused – work hard, get stuff done, aggressive
- Trust / respectful
- Craft appreciation
- Cooperative vs competitive
Annual compensation between $50-70K will be based on experience and work samples. Potential for paid overtime, bonuses and profit sharing.
Think you’ve got the skills we’re looking for?
Please respond to this ad with your cover letter, resume and the top 5 websites you’re most proud of. At minimum, 3 of the websites must be responsive.
* This is an onsite position. Remote candidates will not be considered.