Work with a growing website firm that serves well-recognized and established organizations all over the nation.
Jordan Crown, a web design agency located in Everett, Washington is on the hunt for a talented web developer to work on fun and engaging client marketing websites built with WordPress.
We’re looking for a well-rounded full stack developer that can take a set of full-fledged designs to a fully functional website. Typical projects will involve:
- A set of efficient and scalable back end modules that hooks into the WordPress core
- Building & styling custom blocks to be used within the WordPress editor
- Enhancement to the WordPress admin allowing advanced control over the site’s content and appearance
- Responsive themes built from the ground up, customized to the needs of the client
- Show competence with our WordPress framework within 90 days of hire
- Build the admin interface and front end for an average site in three weeks within 120 days of hire
- Minimize revision time – due to inconsistencies with the provided design – to an average of 2 hours per project within 8 months
- Identify and implement improvements for designer-to-developer hand-off process within the first year
- Identify and implement process improvements to decrease website build time within the first year
- Identify design strategies to decrease website build time within the first year
- Efficiency – Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Follow-through on commitments – Lives up to verbal and written agreements.
- Intelligence – Learns quickly. Demonstrates the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Attention to detail – Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project. Able to accurately build a website based on provided mockups and fill in the gaps when necessary.
- Enthusiasm – Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude and strong drive to succeed.
- Quality – Taking ownership of projects, hold self accountable, doing things right the first time.
- Curiosity – Resourceful. Takes responsibility for themselves to look into alternative solutions. Doesn’t settle for the status quo.
- Integrity – Honest, polite and fair to others. Owning up to mistakes.
- Craft appreciation
- Flexible work schedule
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off policy
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve got the skills we’re looking for?
Please respond to this ad with your cover letter, resume and the top 5 websites you’re most proud of.
* This is a partially onsite position. Remote candidates outside the area will not be considered.